12 February, 2013

The Rebirth of Solomolo Lantis

Now that I've finished transplanting the KFZE V6 engine, it's time to tidy up the mess inside the car.
In order to do so, as usual, I've to travel from Cheras to the workshop at Subang Jaya SS14 every free time that I have.

Normally in one week I have to allocate my time from 2pm to 5pm, which on every Tuesday, a no workshop day because at night on that day, I have to attend my weekly class of Univest Group for unit trust consultants. The class is organize specially for the members of that group to hyphen up our knowledge in this industry. It's also a get together class which the members share any latest info about signs of the share market movement.

Yes..... I'm a unit trust investment consultant for the leading Number One unit trust company in Malaysia. I think people must have the awareness to make their money 'work' for them, and not making the habit purposely only 'working for money' or work to get money. We have to diversify our money growth, instead of leaving your money in a savings account or fixed deposit account which gives us very very minimal profits every year.

No comments: